When searching for a new job, try and fit all of your skills into any of these 5 categories to help the interviewer relate to the work you’ve done in the past and see how you’d be a fantastic fit for the open position:
1. HUMAN RELATIONS– skills relating to daily interactions with people. Are you a good listener? Do you motivate your colleagues?
2. COMMUNICATION– have you ever successfully communicated your ideas, thoughts or requests to another person?
3. RESEARCH AND PLANNING– have you ever set a goal for yourself or an employer based on information learned?
4. ORGANIZATION, MANAGEMENT & LEADERSHIP– leading a team!
5. WORK SURVIVAL/PROFESSIONALISM– general practices that show you are professional and driven.